Newborn Care Specialist, Infant Sleep Coach, and New Parent Training
- Have you read all the popular baby books and are still feeling confused or overwhelmed?
- Are you pregnant and feeling unprepared?
- Are you at your wit’s end?
- Are you sleep deprived?
- Do you need your rest at night?
- Are you having trouble with nursing?
- Does your baby need a car ride, pacifier, swing or other “prop” to go to sleep?
- Does your baby have a hard time falling asleep or staying asleep for more than 20 minutes at a time?
- Does your baby cry inconsolably during certain times of the day?
- Does your baby seem unhappy?
- Do you feel that you have no clue what you are doing?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, your family could greatly benefit from the services Desiree provides. Click below to request a consultation.
My wife and I honestly don’t have the words to describe how amazing Desiree was with helping to not only sleep train our children, but she is also such a calming person and full of information at a time when it is so needed. Desiree helped our family sleep train 2 wonderful children. She taught us how to problem solve and work through questions we would have along the way, all the while being patient with us and our children. Her knowledge and skill set to sleep train these babies and allow us as parents to learn from her and have the stability of a consistent schedule has been and forever will be invaluable.Jared B.
Over 60 5 Star reviews:
Desiree Specializes In:
Infant Sleep Training
Infant Schedule and Routine
Education & Support
Round the Clock Care
Problem Solving with any Infant Issues
Is Experienced With:
Post Partum Depression
Read the Arizona Baby Services Blog
I bet you're here and reading this because you are DRIVING YOURSELF CRAZY with worry and anxiety about how hot or how cold your house is, and is it the best temperature for your little noodle. You're here thinking that I would be able to tell you the exact...read more
Are you having a real problem with the witching hour in your home? I don’t mean the midnight witching hour either. I’m talking about newborn witching hour. That time at the end of the day when your baby is overly fussy, but no matter what you do to help,...read more
Did someone mention that your baby could benefit from a dream feed after you said that they wake up at night? As a parent to a newborn, you’re inundated with information on the latest trends and practices, so it can sometimes be hard to keep them straight...read more