Newborn Care Specialist, Infant Sleep Coach, and New Parent Training
- Have you read all the popular baby books and are still feeling confused or overwhelmed?
- Are you pregnant and feeling unprepared?
- Are you at your wit’s end?
- Are you sleep deprived?
- Do you need your rest at night?
- Are you having trouble with nursing?
- Does your baby need a car ride, pacifier, swing or other “prop” to go to sleep?
- Does your baby have a hard time falling asleep or staying asleep for more than 20 minutes at a time?
- Does your baby cry inconsolably during certain times of the day?
- Does your baby seem unhappy?
- Do you feel that you have no clue what you are doing?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, your family could greatly benefit from the services Desiree provides. Click below to request a consultation.
My wife and I honestly don’t have the words to describe how amazing Desiree was with helping to not only sleep train our children, but she is also such a calming person and full of information at a time when it is so needed. Desiree helped our family sleep train 2 wonderful children. She taught us how to problem solve and work through questions we would have along the way, all the while being patient with us and our children. Her knowledge and skill set to sleep train these babies and allow us as parents to learn from her and have the stability of a consistent schedule has been and forever will be invaluable.Jared B.
Over 60 5 Star reviews:
Desiree Specializes In:
Infant Sleep Training
Infant Schedule and Routine
Education & Support
Round the Clock Care
Problem Solving with any Infant Issues
Is Experienced With:
Post Partum Depression
Read the Arizona Baby Services Blog
There are so many different questions that make you wake up in the middle of the night with a pit of worry deep inside after you’ve had your baby. Many of these questions fluctuate, but usually, they have a common theme of normalcy. Knowing that your baby...read more
When you were pregnant, you probably had plenty of people telling you about what you should or shouldn’t be doing. Well, the good news is that the advice about how to handle your pregnancy will be complete once you finally give birth. However, the bad news...read more
One of the things that people either worry about incessantly while pregnant or brush off is the baby blues. Some ladies get consumed with worry that it’s going to happen to them while others are certain it won’t happen to them. The truth is that it can...read more